Join us for a journey through the Gobi Desert’s ancient mountains, green glens, and sand dunes, against a backdrop of blue sky by day and a star-filled sky by night. The Gobi’s rich flora and fauna and have always attracted explorers. Marco Polo paid a visit to the Gobi, and more recently, Roy Chapman Andrews discovered the first-known dinosaur’s egg-nest at Flaming Cliffs. On your trip, you may encounter Ibex, Wild Horned Sheep, Wild Ass, Steppe Gazelle, and soaring Lammergear in Yolyn Am.
Zendmen Travel Advantages
- Choice of ger camps and hotels in excellent locations
- Best time of a year to visit the Gobi Desert
- Carefully designed itinerary
- Responsible tour operation to the places you visit
- Art and yoga elements during the tour