Flanked by the breathtaking high mountain range of Khangai Nuruu, Zavkhan offers some of the most varied landscapes in Mongolia, with our well designed Central Mongolia tour. Travellers will experience vast desert land, serene salt lakes, and incredible sand dunes all within proximity of each other. The sharp contrast in terrain makes travelling in this area unforgettable. This part of the country is still mostly untouched by travellers. However, Zendmen Travel is proud to be one of the first operators in the world to offer adventure trips for traveller keen to explore the unmatched beauty of Zavkhan.
Central Mongolia tour advantages
- Less visited part of Mongolia
- Authentic experience with Mongolia’s nomads
- Locally sourced meals by a private cook during camping trips
- Comfortable Thermarest mattresses and North Face or Vango Tents while camping
- Ethical tour operation to the place and people you visit
Tour Dates: May-September
Tour Price: from $2,323
Group size: Max-12 persons
Tour Grade: Moderate
To me this trip to Zavkhan was a journey of self discovery & self belief…
I really appreciated the vastness (or space) I had to myself and the fantastic scenery with humbling Mongolian lifestyle I share with my travel mates.