As of 18 October, 324 confirmed cases of COVID-19 are reported in Mongolia, of which 312 have recovered.
Health organizations are conducting laboratory surveillance of coronavirus disease with a result of zero cases out of those imported 324 so far.
- The government of Mongolia approved the proposal of the State Emergency Commission to extend the high alert regime until 31 October
- International border closure is being extended until 31 October
- Citizens who have been repatriated are required to complete 21 days of quarantine in government-designed facilities
- 14 days of home quarantine following the initial 21 days became no longer mandatory since 14 September
- Government organizations, businesses are operating as usual
- All educational facilities are operating as normal since 21 September
- Public events, cultural activities were allowed starting from 16 September
Health service provision:
- 8359 health care workers trained in COVID19 Case Management
- 557 ICU beds for COVID-19 patients
- 9754 Non-ICU Hospital beds for COVID19 patients
As of October 18, Mongolia withstands COVID-19 with no internal spread.