As of 12 April, 15718 confirmed cases of COVID-19 are reported in Mongolia, of which 9516 have recovered.
Health organizations conducted 2479832 laboratory surveillance of coronavirus disease so far with a result of 15290 cases of community spread and 428 imported cases of COVID-19.
- The first case of local COVID-19 transmission was detected on 10 November 2020
- First death case, a 73-year-old female with a chronic condition, diabetes reported on 26 December 2020
- The government of Mongolia settled strict lockdown nationwide between 10 to 25 April
- Organizations of strategic importance are allowed to operate during the lockdown
- People with mild infections are being treated at home due to the shortage of healthcare facility
- As of 10 April, 617983 citizens had their first jab of a vaccine against Covid-19
- Vaccination roll out discontinued due to the strict lockdown regime
- The government of Mongolia announced that Mongolia will reopen its border for foreign travellers from the 1st of May
- Citizens who have been repatriated are required to complete 10 days of quarantine in government-designed facilities and 4 days at home
Health service provision:
- 8359 health care workers trained in COVID19 Case Management
- 557 ICU beds for COVID-19 patients
- 9754 Non-ICU Hospital beds for COVID19 patients