As of 19 July, 148424 confirmed cases of COVID-19 are reported in Mongolia, of which 134101 have recovered.
- The first case of local COVID-19 transmission was detected on 10 November 2020
- First death case, a 73-year-old female with a chronic condition, diabetes reported on 26 December 2020.
- The strict lockdown has been eased on the 8th of May
- Internal movement within the country is permitted after 14 days of being fully vaccinated. Otherwise, citizens who intend to travel within the country should hold a negative Covid-19 test result.
- As of 23 June, 89.5% of the target population received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, and 79.4% have been fully vaccinated.
- Citizens who have been repatriated are required to complete 10 days of quarantine in government-designed facilities and 4 days at home