- Internal movement within the country is permitted after 14 days of being fully vaccinated. Otherwise, citizens who intend to travel within the country should hold a negative Covid-19 test result.
- As of 11 October, 69.2% of the total population received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, and 65.6% have been fully vaccinated.
- Citizens who have been repatriated are required to complete 10 days of quarantine in government-designed facilities and 4 days at home
- Mongolia is officially open for international visitors. Travellers who have a valid vaccination certificate will not be required to stay in quarantine on arrival.
- The first case of local COVID-19 transmission was detected on 10 November 2020
- First death case, a 73-year-old female with a chronic condition, diabetes reported on 26 December 2020.
- The last strict lockdown has been eased on the 8th of May